Your first visit at Village Family Chiropractic…
Here is the flow of a first visit appointment at our office…
- Relax…you’re in good hands.
- We will be prepared for your visit and greet you at the front desk. If you’re using insurance and we did not get your insurance details on the phone prior to your visit, hand your card to our front desk staff and we will verify your benefits.
- We will hand you an intake form to fill out if you didn’t get a chance to download it from our website and fill it out at home.
- Once your paperwork is completed you will be escorted to a consultation room to discuss your problems in detail with the doctor. He will listen and make notes as you answer questions. There is no charge for the consultation.
- If after the consolation the doctor believes you are a candidate he will advise you to go forward with a full chiropractic exam. There will be a charge for your exam. We will let you know before we perform your exam (or any other service) what your financial responsibility will be if any. Often times x-rays are recommended after an exam. If so, you will be notified ahead of time what your financial responsibility will be if any.
- At the conclusion of your exam and x-rays, you will be taken to the desk to be scheduled for a report of findings visit with the doctor. At your report of findings, the doctor will review your exam and x-ray findings and discuss a plan of care with you.
Patients seeking safe, effective and affordable chiropractic care can be assured that’s what they’ll find at Village Family Chiropractic.
Our patient’s health is in good hands; those of a veteran Doctor of Chiropractic who knows chiropractic inside and out and loves helping others. At Village Family Chiropractic our Doctor, Dr. Brian Douglas, is committed to better health and wellness for each patient.
Since opening in 2002, Village Family Chiropractic has become a well-established Family Practice, trained in providing excellent chiropractic care for you and your entire family of all ages and physical conditions. Dr. Douglas and staff are dedicated to your wellness objectives and overall health. They are driven to continue to deliver the friendliest and most professional service the chiropractic field has to offer in Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts.